- Lakota Solar Inspiration by: Paul Kando
- An Arctic Warmer than Europe by: Paul Kando
- Winter Deep Freeze and Its Relations by: Paul Kando
- Clean Coal Power: Honestly? by: Paul Kando
- Energy and Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide by: Paul Kando
- Cooling on Coal by: Paul Kando
- MDI Leads: Energy Independence in Just Over a Decade by: Paul Kando
- That Solar Panel Tariff by: Paul Kando
- How do we know the CO2 comes from fossil fuels by: Paul Kando
Interior Storm Windows
Contact Topher Belknap if you need materials, kits, or complete storms.
We are a group of professionals, business persons, public officials and other citizens from the Damariscotta area of Midcoast Maine who have joined together to promote a sustainable, socially responsible and balanced economy built on the production of goods, rather than just services, retail sales, and tourism. We believe that the best way to begin to achieve this is by addressing the problems of threatening climate change, oil dependency, food supply, and the rising cost of energy.
For more information on the focus and direction we are currently taking, please read this document: Working to make Damariscotta an alternative energy center and creating well paying jobs in the process.