- Plastic-Eating Enzyme by: Paul Kando
- Sea Level Accelerating by: Paul Kando
- Coal Bailout Faces Economic Reality by: Paul Kando
- Passive House Extraordinaire by: Paul Kando
- Direct Current Meets New Demands by: Paul Kando
- Air, Rail or Bus? by: Paul Kando
- Energy and the Consumer Society by: Paul Kando
- Zero Purchased Energy House by: Paul Kando
Interior Storm Windows
Contact Topher Belknap if you need materials, kits, or complete storms.
We are a group of professionals, business persons, public officials and other citizens from the Damariscotta area of Midcoast Maine who have joined together to promote a sustainable, socially responsible and balanced economy built on the production of goods, rather than just services, retail sales, and tourism. We believe that the best way to begin to achieve this is by addressing the problems of threatening climate change, oil dependency, food supply, and the rising cost of energy.
For more information on the focus and direction we are currently taking, please read this document: Working to make Damariscotta an alternative energy center and creating well paying jobs in the process.