- Air, Rail or Bus? by: Paul Kando
- Energy and the Consumer Society by: Paul Kando
- Zero Purchased Energy House by: Paul Kando
- Energy Upgrade Using Fossil Savings by: Paul Kando
- Energy Planning on the Scale of a House by: Paul Kando
- China leads world in Renewable Energy by: Paul Kando
- We Need a Comprehensive Energy Plan by: Paul Kando
- Lakota Solar Inspiration by: Paul Kando
- Clean Coal Power: Honestly? by: Paul Kando
- Energy and Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide by: Paul Kando
- MDI Leads: Energy Independence in Just Over a Decade by: Paul Kando
- That Solar Panel Tariff by: Paul Kando
Interior Storm Windows
Contact Topher Belknap if you need materials, kits, or complete storms.
We are a group of professionals, business persons, public officials and other citizens from the Damariscotta area of Midcoast Maine who have joined together to promote a sustainable, socially responsible and balanced economy built on the production of goods, rather than just services, retail sales, and tourism. We believe that the best way to begin to achieve this is by addressing the problems of threatening climate change, oil dependency, food supply, and the rising cost of energy.
For more information on the focus and direction we are currently taking, please read this document: Working to make Damariscotta an alternative energy center and creating well paying jobs in the process.